North Sea Aviation Center operates the facilities for general, private and business aviation at Ostend-Bruges International Airport in Belgium.
The brand new FBO facility consists out of a 900m2 passenger terminal and almost 5000m2 of hangar space to provide a full range ground handling.
Exclusive agreements are available for operators or brokers to meet special requirements, please feel free to contact us for further information.
How we can help
NSAC provides opportunities for local aircraft maintenance, medical pilot examinations and rental office space.
NSAC staff is fully dedicated to meeting your personalised requirements to world-class standards:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Customs and immigration assistance
- Excellent VIP lounge experience
- Prime catering services
- Hotel & restaurant reservation
- Limousine & car and bike rentals
- Charter reservation (aircraft & helicopter)
- Crew snooze rooms & private shower rooms
- Aircraft ground handling services